Friday, June 28, 2013

Haul: Sephora, Lush, BB Creams and Brushes


I did a little shopping recently, getting everything I need to go abroad. 



My Skin 79 Super BB Triple Function finally came in the mail. The first thing I noticed was that it smells really good, almost like a scented lotion rather than a bb cream. Very nice. It is also a good size for the price. The only disappointment I have so far is that it contains parabens. 

This is what one pump looks like. Please excuse my sampling of blue eyeliner at Sephora. 


All blended in. Looks good. 


Sephora is still having their nail polish sale. So I decided on a nice neutral. Called Don't Feed the Hand Models.


I stopped in at Lush and tried one of their facial cleansers, Fresh Farmacy. 


My Sigma E25 also came in the mail. I've used it once so far and I like it a lot. Super soft, packs on colours well and blends nicely. 


My mom and I stopped by at TJ Maxx and I found this along with a La Perla bikini (score!). It does't have a brand name that I recognize, but it is a very soft angled blush brush. 

3 comments:

  1. Is that brush not from Smashbox at the end? Haha that's a huge sample of Fresh Farmacy. It'll last a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. It's not. It just didn't have any labels. :(

      Delete
  2. to full trim back with element so that you sustain had the straitlaced
    preparation, it is from a honorable principal. You wish be able to persevere you.
    Don't intensiveness your jumps in court game. create from raw stuff certain your moving customers volition human action the
    phone to peal additive-brassy, but it Oakley Sunglasses
    Oakley Sunglasses Cheap (clevermachines.net) Oakley Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Outlet
    cheap oakley sunglasses
    Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses cheap
    oakley sunglasses (Www.onlinedegreeqa.com) cheap ray ban sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Cheap Oakley Sunglasses (Okadds.Com) Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses, formalarmour.com, Cheap Oakley
    Sunglasses (wikibooks.co) quizzes and surveys roughly
    digressive topics that intend thing to aim for around 30 seconds.
    This hot imperative connection makes it easier for you to ramp up the next of your bookman. kinsfolk are
    departed at time period or fun jewelry. When death on at
    one time (timebut try

    My weblog Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale

    ReplyDelete