Saturday, June 22, 2013

Haul: Sephora + Ulta


Last week in a moment of weakness while studying for my organic chemistry exam, I ordered some stuff from Sephora. And today, I went to Ulta with a friend. Come see what I got!



I was originally going to walk out of Ulta with some false eyelashes and NYX soft matte lip creams, but then I spotted the Benefit set on the left near the register. I put the rest of my stuff back and just got that. Then, the samples on the right were free with my purchase. 


Here are all of the goodies. I'm not particularly interested in the mascara, so I will probably give both to my mom. And I will swatch Hoola later when I talk about my Too Faced Bronzer. 


Probably the samples that I am most excited to try. 


I need a primer. So this is awesome. And Eye primer is always good. But I'm pretty loyal to Urban Decay Primer Potion. 


I don't use lipgloss, so again, for my mommy. I had a special code for the Fresh Sugar lipbalms, because they are usually a birthday gift from Sephora, and it is nowhere near my birthday. 


This is the Sephora by OPI Sparktacular Top Coat. $4.50.  I already tried it out and I love it. Lots of glitter in just one coat. 


Pretty. 


The one, the only limited edition Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer. $30. 


Light enough for pale people. Wohoo! And smells divine. I tasted it too. 


Hoola by Benefit is on top, and Too Faced's Milk Chocolate Soleil on bottom. 


Nars Satin Lip pencil in Yu. $25. I'm hoping this is the fuchsia for me. 

4 comments:

  1. Milk Chocolate Soleil is limited edition? I need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totes do. I love it. Although I don't know if you would like the smell. I like it, but I don't think it is as amazing as everyone says.

      Delete
  2. These are some of our favorite products! Posie Tint and High Beam are among my top 5. Great picks!

    xo Fashionable & Fishing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! And I will probably be getting a full size High Bean because it is amazing. :)

      Delete