Friday, June 7, 2013

Haul: Urban Decay



This thursday, I was super excited that my Urban Decay order finally came in. I had been debating wether or not to buy palettes that were on sale on their website for a long time because shipping was a little much. So my obvious solution was to get over $50 worth of stuff and get free shipping. And also samples :)

Without further ado, here are all of the items.






The Mariposa palette was $15 instead of $39. It also came with a little eyeshadow brush. While I prefer full sized brushes, it was very soft and I'll definitely stick it into my "on the go" bag. 


 Here is a better picture of all of the shades of eyeshadow. I am personally most excited to use gunmetal and rockstar. Money looks pretty good too.


The Deluxe Shadow box was $13 instead of $35. I originally was least excited about this one, but the brighter colours are amazing. I used fishnet and ransom to create a purple and pink gradient and they are very vibrant. 




This was the Ammo Palette. It ended up having a lot of the same shades as my other ud palettes, so I was planning on saving it for someone's birthday or something, but then I used polyester bride as a highlight on one of my looks. So I guess I'm keeping it. 


This is the after glow cheek tint in indecent. I picked it up because my order didn't reach $50 without it. I have to say, I am liking cream blushes more and more. This one has a very light blend able formula that builds easily. A great buy for $9. I only wish I would have gone for a more vibrant colour.


And lastly these are my samples. Lush Lash Mascara, Primer Potion, and a dual ended 24/7 liner. I'll keep you posted on how I like these products, but the primer potion is already a daily use item for me so now I'll just have a travel size.

Stay tuned for my trial and error with vibrant eyeshadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment