Saturday, September 14, 2013

Nail Basics + Manicures


My favourite topcoat of all time is by Seche Vite. It's absolutely amazing and gives a really nice shine to your nails. The downsides are that it's about $7 a bottle, and once the bottle gets to about half, it gets very very thick and hard to use. And I could not justify using it. UNTIL NOW. 
I bought this very nice set from Amazon. It contains a 4oz refill bottle of Seche Vite topcoat, a 2oz bottle of Seche Vite Restore, a normal sized Seche Vite topcoat, a little dropper do-dad, and top for dispensing topcoat from the big bottle. The total pice? $18.
I'm not sure how much the restorer costs, but even without taking it into consideration, thats 9 little bottles of topcoat for the price of less than 3. A fantabulous deal. 
Also. The restorer comes in handy because when your bottle starts to get thick and goopy, you add a couple drops in, and it is back to the original consistency. The Seche Vite Restorer also works on regular nail polishes that have been around a little too long. 

And here are some the the manicures I have done with my new arsenal of topcoats. 




I know. I'm still working on it. I need some more practice before I'm the nail art queen. 

1 comment:

  1. The green sparkly nails are gorgeous! Love them!

    SimplySkinDeepBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete