Sunday, October 20, 2013

Face of the Day: Pinks and Corals


Today was the first day that I ventured outside all weekend (hello biology midterms), and I decided to celebrate the fresh air with some pink/orange eyeshadow and a coral lip. I've been wearing mostly eyeshadows without liquid liner recently, which for me is completely different, but I feel like I want to expand my eye looks. I've also been wearing lots and lots of mascara to make my sad short lashes looks as long as possible. And my pink Korres blush that I recently bought is amazing. ~ Dat pigmentation~





I know that when you photograph your eyes, you should gently look down so the eyelids appear smooth. However, smooth eyelids are just not a part of my genetics. They vary between raisins and well, whatever is going on in that picture. So we will just have to pretend they are a smooth, flawless, wrinkle free canvas. 
But overall, I like the look. I tend to stick to basically brown shadow in various shades, so without going completely crazy, this me mixing it up. I also decided that even if I don't like my Chanel eyeshadow quad that much, I should just suck it up and use it because while the pigmentation is not great, I don't own those colours (especially the orange and burgundy) in another brand. 

Products Used
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in #21
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Chanel Quad in #42 Seduction
Benefit's They're Real Mascara
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Clinique Setting Powder in Transparency 2
Korres Blush in Pink
Smith's Rosebud Salve Balm
Clinique Moisture Sheer Lipgloss in Coral Glass

1 comment:

  1. I like this make up , it is so fresh and it looks natural ~ !!!
    And the Korres blush is so cute ^^

    Chibilaria

    ReplyDelete