Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Fun


I don't have my camera cord at the moment, so that is keeping me from updating with an in depth post. But fear not, I have a bunch of little miscellaneous things I have wanted to share for a while. The first is my week in instagram pictures. It's finally getting chilly outside, which is the perfect weather for tea. I found some pumpkin spice roobios that I'm really loving. Then, I made the decision to draw more this semester and overall. I don't want to lose the minimal skills I learned in high school. The ring was one sale for 50 cents at H&M, and it cheers me up when I wear it to my 9 am classes. And lastly, I've finally been seeing changes to my body from working out everyday and I feel good about that :)





I've been getting a lot of my samples in the mail lately. For those of you who are not familiar with this, there are multiple websites where free samples are posted everyday. And if you're quick enough, you can request the ones you want to be sent to your house. It includes all of the fun of getting packages, but you're not paying any money. My favourite websites for this are hunt4freebies.com and reddit.com/r/freebies. 
I got an issue of Vogue, a sample of Burberry perfume, a sample of John Freida shampoo and conditioner, Biofreeze ointment, and a travel size set of Suave shampoo and conditioner. 


I also got this baked eye trio from Mary Kay. But I gave it to my mom because the colours were not for me. 


I painted this wooden elephant I got for $2.25 at Salvation Army. It was student discount day (thursday!), so I had extra motivation to get it. I cleaned it, spray painted it white, and then gold. And he looks very chic with the rest of the things on my nightstand. 

And lastly, you can now follow me with Bloglovin! Just look for the button on the top right of my page.

Happy friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment