Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Roundup: Makeup, Samples and My Week


So I have decided that every friday I'm going to do a sort of roundup post of how my week went. I'm thinking it will be makeup that I wore, samples I received, makeup I bought that's not quite a haul, and just little tidbits from my life. So if that's something that interests you, definitely keep a look out for these posts. And I will try to have a tag up at the top too.
This picture is of a sea anemone that I always like to say hello to when I go to my biology study group. He sits in this really colorful tank and when it's clean, the colours cheer me up. 



My favourite look of the week is today's actually. I tried to do a sunrise effect on my eyelids. I used colours from the Urban Decay Mariposa palette, which I feel like I never use. And on my lips I have a NYX cheek tint that is waaay to dark for my skin. But on the lips, it looks very nice.


My makeup from yesterday was a simple cat eye and a berry lip. In pictures the lipstick looks red, but it's called Sweet Cinnamon by Revlon and is more of a burgundy. 


Most of my week was spent studying for exams though because it's midterm time. Colored gel pens make the process easier though. 


Of course, my HauteLook order FINALLY came. This one took a really long time. I think I ordered it on October 15th and it showed up on October 23rd. 


Inside was a lovely Koh Gen Do powder that I will definitely write a review for later on. 


And lastly, I got quite a lot of samples this week, including a big travel size bottle of lotion. 

How are your friday's going? Tell me down bellow. :)


6 comments:

  1. Very lovely EOTD! I always love getting samples... I have way too many sample sachets of shampoo though, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I understand where you're coming from. I hoard samples as if there is going to be a bath product apocalypse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your site is brill.. i'm following now!!

    I Should Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, you're so incredibly pretty, Giedre♥♥♥ I hope your midterms went great - from your notes it looks like you've got to be genius to pass them!!!!;-))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thank you so much. You're very sweet. :)

      Delete