Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Nail Polish in Fuzz-Sea


Fuzzy nail polish? Sounds good. I always like things that make my nails look fancy with minimal effort because I'm just not very good at nail art (I'm looking at you polish gradients). I found this in the Target makeup clearance section so that pretty much solidified the purchase. 
And my conclusion? It's interesting. I tried applying it to a bare nail and I had to get 3 coats before it looked even remotely covered. And because of the formula, it's kind of hard to apply. All of the little fuzzies want to go to one side of my nail so it ends up being really hard to get it even. 


So what I think looks best is one or two coats of another colour underneath and once carefully applied coat of the fuzzy nail polish. For my manicure I used Orly Calcium Shield, Revlon Colorstay in Blue Slate, the Fuzzy Coat in Fuzz-Sea and my Seche Vite Topcoat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment