Saturday, November 9, 2013

5 Beauty Products that Smell Delicious (And that I secretly want to eat)


Not all beauty products smell delicious, but when they do, it can be a fantastic pick me up when you use them. Here is my top 5 list of things I enjoy sniffing. 




I would describe the scent of It's a 10 Miracle Leave In as a sweet floral salon smell. Like you just went to get  a trim and ended up leaving with a combination of 10 products in your hair but they all smell like expensive-ness and quality. Although it doesn't matter that much because the smell doesn't stay in your hair very long. 


All MAC lipsticks have a light sweet vanilla scent. I personally really enjoy it. It's so subtle, but you get a whiff of it when putting on your lipstick, it definitely makes the process better. This one is from the Lady Gaga collection in Viva Glam 2. 


This one might be my favourite smell out of the bunch. It is the Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in Juicy Strawberry. I also have one in Juicy Orange but I don't love that citrus smell as much. This one smells like the most delicious strawberry candy. It is also pretty strong, which I completely don't mind. 


I'm pretty bad at describing the smell of the Lumene Basic Blue Day Cream, because I don't think I have smelled anything like it. One other reviewer described it as cornflower (one of the ingredients), which I will have to take her word on. But it is very light, flowery and fresh. And the truly amazing this is that this is a face moisturizer, and usually fragrances in those irritate me. But not this one. So I'm able to have a fabulous cornflower smelling face. 


And of course, this is a popular product that gets a good reputation for it's scent. The Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer has cocoa powder as an ingredient, so obviously it smells like cocoa/chocolate. I personally find this bronzer to be a little too orange on me, especially in the winter, but it just smells so good that I like to use a bit anyway. Mmmm. 

4 comments:

  1. MAC lipsticks smell delicious!!! I only own a few but I love when I wear them because of that.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to have a fabulous cornflower smelling face! I love lipsticks that have a bit of scent... and I swear I haven't eaten a lip balm since I was a little kid. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great smelling products are hard to find. I have been using the Body Shop's honey bubble bath recently and it smells incredible!
    Following you on Bloglovin now!
    xo,

    Kate

    kateberlinsays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll definitely follow you as well. :)

      Delete