Monday, November 18, 2013

Crazy About Lipstick Tag


I decided to do this tag after reading the lovely Kat's responses at mattekat.blogspot.com. So let's get started!










1. How many lipsticks do you have in your collection?

I have about 15, counting all of the different mediums (lip tars, jumbo lip pencils, ect.)

2. How old were you when you started using lipstick?

I actually never preferred wearing lipstick growing up, and mostly focused on eye makeup. So I regularly only started wearing lipstick in the last two years or so.

3. What's a lipstick you can't live without?
Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge in Powder Pink. It's my perfect "my lips but better" shade.

4. A lipstick you use to stand out.
That would have to be the Revlon Spicy Cinnamon. It's a very nice deep burgundy but not purple shade.

5. What was the last lipstick you bought?
I haven't bought any in a while actually, but I think it was the Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Yu.




6. What lipstick do you regret buying?
MAC Viva Glam 2. It looks too much like concealer on my lips. But mixing it with other lipsticks looks pretty good.

7. What is your favourite lipstick at this moment?
Revlon's Pink Temptress. It's a very nice pink, and not quite a fall colour, but I feel like it wears very well even if I forget to reapply it all day.

8. Your most expensive and inexpensive lipstick.
My most expensive is the Nars Satin Lip Pencil ($25) and the least expensive is the Revlon Spicy Cinnamon (on sale for $2.50).

9. A lipstick you love.
I have very strong feelings toward my Nars Yu.

10. What lipstick reminds you of someone special?
My orange MAC lipstick called Fashion Nomad.  My mom is a huge fan of orange and always tries to steal my orange lipsticks. 





11. Do you like, love, or are addicted to lipsticks. 

I would say like. I don't need to wear one everyday, and I like the colour of my natural lips. 


12. What was your first lipstick?

I can't remember, but I'm sure it was some sort of unnecessarily dark colour. 


13. What is your favourite brand of lipstick?

I have a lot of Revlon, but I think I prefer MAC.


14.What is your favourite finish?

Definitely matte. Says the person with mostly satin finish lipsticks. 


15. How many lip products do you currently have in your handbag?

I have a chapstick (Whole Foods Brand), a Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss and Revlon's Spicy Cinnamon. 


16. How do you store your lipsticks?

I keep the ones I don't use often in a drawer and the others on my makeup stand.


17. What lip products are you currently lusting after?

Definitely some more MAC colours. 

And I tag everyone reading this to continue this tag :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you did it! Thanks for mentioning me :) That Revlon Spicy Cinnamon sounds gorgeous I may have to attempt to find that that one. It sounds like a great fall colour.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it. Everyone is obsessed with the Black Cherry but I prefer the formula of this one.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of high-end brand! Tempted to try MAC now :D
    www.intoface.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should :) And these were all accumulated over several years. I don't splurge on lipstick often.

      Delete
  3. MAC has always been on my "bucket list" of products to try, but I'm a little weary of their prices. This makes me really want to try some new shades of lipstick, though!

    I just wanted to say a quick thank you for checking out my blog and leaving such a nice comment♥
    You have a new follower!
    O heart san

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      The way I justify MAC is that one MAC lipstick is like two of Revlon's. So if I can resist the drugstore impulse buys, I'll just buy a MAC one.

      Delete