Thursday, November 7, 2013

Face of the Day: Liner and Lashes


Some days I get this overwhelming urge to wear false lashes for absolutely no reason. I also get the urge to pair them with no makeup on the rest of my face. And today was one of those days. I wore my Ardell 109 lashes with some black liner and used my Mary-Lou Manizer as eyeshadow. Because sometimes, you just need to wear some wings. 





Products Used

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Ultra Light
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
Benefit's They're Real Mascara
Maybelline Master Precise by Eye Studio Liquid Liner
Revlon Lash Glue
and Ardell 109 Lashes

Bonus points for falling asleep with wet hair and having to untangle the knots this morning. 

What do you like to pair false eyelashes with?

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and dramatic! Falling asleep with wet hair is always in style, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! And yes. I seem to be a repeat offender of this style.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I actually like that you pair the bold lashes with a relatively bare face. I think it makes a bigger statement overall. Well done!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your hair color!! its so vibrant and gorgeous! Def. love the simple look! One of my signature looks & it never gets old. (:

    Evelyn<3
    simplybeautyxd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete