Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Face of the Day: Mixing Lipsticks




'Scuse the bangs please. They always seem to want to do their own thing. But today I decided to mix together two of my Mac lipstick shades that just never seem to work on their own. I would hate to just have them sit on my vanity, because the formulas are great, but the colors don't look good on my skin. I also paired my dual colored lips with some light shades from the Urban Decay Ammo Palette. 






Products Used
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in #13
Ben Nye Neutral Set Colorless Face Powder
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Ultra Light
Korres Blush in Pink
Polyester Bride from the Urban Decay Ammo Palette
Benefit's They're Real Mascara
Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2 
Mac Venomous Villains Amplified Heartless

What are you wearing today?

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to use up lipsticks that don't work for you. I just bought a NYX lipstick that really doesn't work on me so I will start mixing and see what I get!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its an awesome idea! You look so beautiful!!!
    Sometimes it happens...we have lots of make up products that dont match with out skin tone or style. Its a good idea to give them other opportunities mixing them!!

    We've started following you have a nice blog & great style too! could you follow us back?!
    Thanks honey for visiting our blog & for your lovely comment!!


    ♡NUEVO POST · NEW POST . MADRID FASHION DREAM

    ReplyDelete