Sunday, November 17, 2013

Face of the Day + Outfit of the Day


Every half year or so, my boyfriend's fraternity has a nice night out in Windsor, Canada. So I thought the perfect look would be a hot pink dress paired with a brown smokey eye and a pink lip. That eyelash placement is haunting me. But they looked good with my eyes open. 




I definitely used more products than I do on a daily basis. But I had to make sure my makeup looked perfect all night. 

Products Used
Benefit That Gal Primer
Revlon Colorstay in Ivory
Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Ultra Light
Koh Gen Do Finishing Powder
Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder
Benefit Hoola
Benefit High Beam
The Balm Mary-Louminizer
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
Sephora Blush in PInk
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Powder Pink
Korres Blush in Pink
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit's They're Real Mascara
Wet'nWild Eyeshadow Pencil in Nude
Ardell 109 Lashes
Revlon Lash Glue 
And my Z-Pallette where I used Bobbi Brown's Espresso and some metallic browns by Wet'n'Wild


And here are some pictures from the night. My dress was from Arden B., but I got it at a thrift store. And it looked like it was never worn before. My shoes were some ridiculously uncomfortable Dolce Vita Pumps, but they looked very good. 

How was your weekend?


10 comments:

  1. I love that dress! You look great and so does your boyfriend!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair and dress are fabulous!

    nentasfrivolity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing thrift store find! That dress is fab and looks great on you. My weekend involved a lot of catching up on sleep... not very photo-worthy, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. My weekends are usually like that too.

      Delete
  4. I love your hair and make up! You're really pretty! Oh you have large collection of cosmetics :D I've followed you!
    www.intoface.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by our blog! What is your skincare regimine? Your skin is gorgeous!! xd&m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you. My routine is a mix of western and korean products. But I think the biggest help is tretinoin. I'll try to do a skin care post soon.

      Delete