Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Face of the Day: Pink and Purple


Today I definitely went for something I don't normally wear. I was looking through my palettes and realized that my Urban Decay Deluxe Palette doesn't get a lot of love so I wanted to do a look with it. And I came up with this pink and purple smudgy eye topped off with pink blush and a pink stained lip.







I'm currently growing out my brows so they're a bit shaggy. Soz. 

Products Used

Eyes
The Fishnet and Ransom colours from the Urban Decay Deluxe Palette
The Rockstar and Skimp colours from the Urban Decay Mariposa Palette
Benefit's They're Real Mascara
Urban Decay Primer Potion

Face
La Roche-Posay Athelios SPF 50 Primer
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in 13
Koh Gen Do Finishing Powder
Ben Nye Neutral Set
Korres Blush in Pink

Lips
Smith Rosebud Salve
Benefit's Posietint


9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the shimmery purple shade.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color combo. I think the purple color in the WnW "I'm Feeling Retro" trio might be a dupe for "Fishnet" after looking at this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I know which one you're talking about. I don't own that trio, but it's the one with silver and black right? And possibly. I don't think I use this colour often enough to repurchase another version.

      Delete
    2. No, I think that one is "Spoiled Brat". Is it weird that I know the names offhand? Haha. "I'm Feeling Retro" has the Fishnet-esque shade, a denim blue shade and a white shade.

      Delete
  3. Fishnet is one of my favorite purple shadows. The colors look great with your hair!

    nentasfrivolity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, your eyes are amazing!
    This is a really great post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post! your eyes look amazing with the eye shadow <33

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a nice make up <3
    I've followed your blog, so you can follow mine,,, please <3
    http://http://zhannakessel.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete