Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Round Up: B&A, Candy and Getting Your Hair Stuck in Your Scarf


So as usual, I creep around campus taking pictures like a tourist. It's definitely winter now based on the temperatures. but no snow. Just dark, grey days where it seems to constantly be misting. I don't mind it too much. It just gives me more excuses to sit inside with friends and drink copious amounts of warm beverages. 






Sometimes when it's very windy, I'm afraid that my hair will get damaged, since the ends are already so dry and prone to breaking. So I make this little awkward bob and tuck the rest into my scarf.

I've also been trying to work with my shadow more. My goal is to become the best hooded eye makeup artist ever. Ha. Or at least be able to recreate tutorials I see and have it look good. 



I also tried out the OCC lip tar in Black Dahlia. I like it. 





I indulged quite a bit this week. I really love tootsie roll pops. So I always keep a bunch in my bag for when I have a sugar craving. I also had a nice pastry with coffee and found these really delicious Godiva white chocolate pearls. I'm one of those terrible people that prefer white chocolate over regular. However, I am more than willing to eat all kinds. All the time. 



And here is a little before and after action. My skin actually looks a little better than in the before because I managed to sleep on my face. I know. 


I submitted this to reddit too. We'll see if I get any upvotes. 


How is your friday going?


13 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! your skin looks flawless, and we're jealous of your long lashes!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the campus pictures! That building looks so cool. I would like to see more!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skin is perfect! My gosh!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your makeup always looks so good! And I really like your hair. I wish I could pull off bangs still.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyeshadow efforts always look good! Love the campus shots... the mist around that big building makes it look like a mysterious castle or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to read that :)

      And it does! Someone told me it was considered to be the set in Harry Potter. I don't know if I believe that, but it's a nice building. Actually the law library :)

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful campus. I can see why you would want to take photos of it and be a "tourist." The OCC lip tar looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I'm so glad I'm not the only person who takes tourist photos wherever I am - even if I'm at my own university! These pictures look lovely! I've just found your blog and really enjoyed having a read through your posts - following you on bloglovin now :)
    Keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Great minds think alike :)

      Delete