Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Roundup: Fall, Nails and Cute Things




While I am not a fan of how quickly it gets cold in the fall, I think that the seasonal change is very pretty, especially in Michigan. Even on cold and rainy days, you can appreciate the golds, reds and oranges everywhere. Honestly, it's very tempting to put like 100 pictures of trees on my instagram. 





I'm still waiting on this wall of ivy to change colour. I'm sure it will be glorious. 

This was a busy week for me, as they all tend to be busy toward the middle and end of the semester. But I had some extra time to do a couple of manicures. 



And I even made a new header for my blog. Do you like it? It took me much longer than it should have.


As you may have noticed, I started posting again on lookbook. My friend who took all of my pictures last year doesn't live close to me anymore so I had to get a tripod, but I'm definitely back to posting on a regular basis. And of course, that means more outfit of the day posts on this blog. 


I'm not sure if anyone knows of the website net-a-porter.com but they have some of the prettiest things I have ever seen. Like these Marc by Marc Jacobs slippers that are beyond cute. 


Or this Valentino beaded collar necklace. It's definitely a site that I go to when I need some inspiration. 


And lastly, I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend. Although I will be studying for an exam. 







6 comments:

  1. Your fall pictures are gorgeous! It looked like that about a month ago here, it's starting to look like winter now... I love that black necklace too.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping the pretty colours last a few more weeks. :)

      Delete
  2. I like your header! I'm also a fan of fall foliage... I don't get to see as much of it now that I live in New York City (fewer trees in general), but there are some trees and vines behind my building that have been turning interesting shades of orange and yellow that I love waking up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      New York must be a really fun place to live though.

      Delete
  3. Kaip smagu skaityt ir atrast naujus lietuvių blog'us ^^

    ReplyDelete