Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Roundup: Food and Halloween




So I have spent a lot of time this week eating because everyone brings out their candy around Halloween (even university students), and I just can't say no to chocolate. 




I went to the Melting Pot for the first time with my boyfriend and it is not what I expected. I didn't realize that you would have to cook the main course in the pot at your table. But the food was very good, and I especially loved the chocolate fondue dessert. At  the end, because of all of the courses, I practically had to be rolled home because I was so full. 


I also got the chance to go to a restaurant called Lena for lunch with my mom. They serve latin fusion food and I had a lobster salad sandwich that was to die for. I also really really love the decor. It's like a mid century modern feel. 


It was also Halloween! on thursday. For my classes, I dressed up as Wednesday from the Addams Family. 


And for the party later on in the night I went as a schoolgirl/sailor/confused sailor moon. 

I did get some samples this week, but nothing super special. 


No comments:

Post a Comment