Saturday, November 2, 2013

Haul: Missha, Liole, La Roche-Posay and Tresemme


So I guess this doesn't all count as a haul because my mom actually bought me the dry shampoo and the primer, but I totally paid for the BB cream and Dr. Ampoule myself. I also got a very nice free candle with a very cheesy name. Seductively French anyone?





First things first, this primer is weird. The texture is sooo thick. It's most similar to the Porefessional, but in a slightly lighter colour and the thickness of marzipan. Because obviously everyone knows what marzipan feels like, but I really cannot describe it in any better terms. I took a swatch picture, but it just looked really disturbing. I even had to google swatches of this because I thought my product had gone bad. So if you are curious, google is your friend. Also, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this as I like more protection than just a primer with spf, but I might try layering it over my physical sunscreen to help my foundation look nicer. 


I have heard a lot about hyaluronic acid lately and decided that I needed to try it. This one is 20% and by Liole. I'm thinking of just adding it into my regular nightly moisturizing cream because the texture is like a gel. 


Now that it's winter and my skin is lighter than ever, I bought a new Missha Perfect Cover in #13. I tried this during the summer and it made me look slightly ashy, but now it might be the perfect colour. 



Here is it swatched. Left to right: Missha Perfect Cover #13, Missha Perfect Cover #21 and Mac NC15.
It looks like there is a very big colour difference between the two BB cream shades, but on the face, they look very similar. At least for me. 


There is a website called shopvault.com and they are similar to HauteLook, Rue La La, ect. Earlier this month they had a promotion where you would get a $30 credit just for signing up and then could use it on their site. Later they changed it to a $30 credit with a purchase of $40 or more, but I used mine before then, so I got a $28 candle for free. It smells nice. 


And of course, no Korean makeup haul is complete without samples. I got some more of the Etude House Fresh Cherry Tints. 

2 comments:

  1. "Seductively French" is a hilariously silly name for a brand. But it's hard to beat a free candle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Candle hoarding gets expensive. :)

      Delete