Friday, November 1, 2013

How I Store My Makeup: Glam Edition


I keep the makeup that I use most often on this tiered platter that I made. I simply used 2 plates, a candlestick and a glass that I found at thrift stores and glued them all together for a chic storage idea. I do have more makeup, but since I don't use it as often, it just sits in a plain box in one of my drawers.



In the very top cup, I like to keep my primer, eyeliners, mascara, eyelash glue, some tweezers and my eyelash curler. 


The second tier is for my pressed powder, blush, bronzer, highlighter and an eyeshadow quad.


And on the very bottom I have my z-pallete, UD palettes, some single eyeshadows, lipsticks, finishing powder and some lip balm. 

Where do you keep your makeup?

2 comments:

  1. Love the tiered platter! I've actually thought before that a tiered cake stand would be great for storing nail polish, but I don't have enough to fill one up. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. That's a cute idea too. The only solution is to obviously buy more nail polish :)

      Delete