Thursday, November 21, 2013

Look of the Day: Big Red Coat


I think it's a lot harder to look cute in the winter, since I'm usually all bundled up under large coats. But brightly coloured coats can also be a great statement piece. Today I'm wearing this large red one that I got from a thrift store, but originally it is from Talbot's. I would never have considered that store to make anything trendy for people my age. But this works. 

With it I'm wearing a burgundy scarf from H&M and wedge booties from Forever 21. 

And if you are so inclined, feel free to take a look at my LookBook:


What do you think of colourful coats?

6 comments:

  1. I love the coat. It's a bit oversized which looks great with tights like that!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own a colourful coat but I love the bright green one Topshop have been selling recently. The red goes so well with your scarf!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talbots actually has some great classic pieces (I also thought it was a mom store until I checked it out one day). This color looks lovely, and you still manage to look cute with multiple layers!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that colorful coats are the only thing that make winter amazing ;)
    Because with those long nights it can be a bit depressing, so a colorful coat makes everything better

    lonelyblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so fashionable! I love every photos of your blog! :D
    Thanks for your lovely comment! I have followed your blog! Hope you can follow me back as well! Thanks! :D
    http://jingwenmonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete