Sunday, November 24, 2013

Look of the Day + Face of the Day


Today I decided to do a combination post since my camera was acting up and I didn't have a lot of high quality pictures of either my makeup or outfit. I've been having a sunday filled with struggles. The lighting just is not working for what I want to photograph. And it finally snowed, a lot, and my body seems to have only two states. Unreasonably cold and unreasonably hot. But other than that, today is a very pretty day. The snow looks nice on the grounds covering everything and the sun is out. 





Here is my outfit. I decided to wear this green dress that I've been loving lately. But it was chilly so I added a very textured grey sweater and leggings. And I finished it off with a teardrop necklace and burgundy booties. 





I really wanted to wear a nice dark winter lip today. So I went with OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia. I didn't apply very many layers, so it is still rather sheer and light. Then I went with a kind of messy dark pink eye. I wanted to wear a burgundy color, but they only one I had was from my Chanel Seduction palette, and it was just not pigmented enough so I put some UD Last Call on top of it. 

Product List

Eyes
UDPP
Chanel Seduction Eye Quad
Urban Decay Last Call
Benefit's They're Real

Face
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream
Ben Nye Neutral Set
Koh Gen Do Setting Powder
Sindinavia Setting Spray
Bobbi Brown Blush in Rose

Lips
OCC Lip Tar Black Dahlia


21 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEE your eye make-up ... Looks AMAZING ! Totally gorgeous. And like the green dress too.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your whole look! I have the OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia as well. It's such a gorgeous shade. I'm also having so much hair envy right now. Your hair is beautiful!

    --Mari

    bluchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eye make up is really different and cool! Your skin is so flawless. Wow!
    xo, Kate

    kateberlinsays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that green dress. It looks great with those boots. It snowed here yesterday too and I just can't get comfortable anymore. We only got a few inches though.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat. I don't mind the snow that much. Only when it's windy.

      Delete
  5. That sweater looks so nice and cozy. Lovely look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely makeup,love your hair color! :)


    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit! Love your hair color! Beautiful!

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? If you would, just follow me and leave a comment on my blog, so that I can follow you back :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both your make-up and your outfit. The green of the dress matches really well with your haircolour and I love that lip tar! You look lovely :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look. The green dress really makes your hair color pop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That lip colour shade looks really gorgeous on you :) Cute blog too!

    Thanks for stopping by at my blog the other day. Visit anytime again / follow x

    Love, Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. i can see that you are very good at combining complimenting colors :) its one of my ultimate wishes to dye my hair red like yours. you look like a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great look! The vibrant green dress is fantastic and I'm loving that lipstick on you. So pretty! The colourful smokey eye is lovely too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete