Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Face of the Day: Neutrals


I find myself falling into the neutral pitfall often, since browns look very nice with my green eyes. And today was one of those days since I didn't have anywhere super special to go (hello library). I did do a little bit of contouring with a light bronzer, but left my lips nude except for some much needed lip balm. 







Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet'n'Wild Eyeshadows (3rd color down in the left row [browbone] and 4th color down in the second to left row [crease]) with Bobbi Brown's Bone for the highlight. 
Benefit's They're Real Mascara
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Primer
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in 13
Koh Gen Do Finishing Powder
Ben Nye Neutral Set
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Sephora Highlighting Compact Powder
Bebe Lip Balm

*As a side note, I just noticed that I used sunscreen with an SPF of 60, a primer with an SPF of 50 and a BB cream with an SPF of 40. Too bad they don't add up to make super duper sun protection right?

5 comments:

  1. I really like this. You look very pretty! I'm still working on wearing more neutrals on my face. It's so hard when I keep getting distracted by all the colours...

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I think you and I are makeup opposites. But nothing wrong with that :)

      Delete
  2. Oh really cute makeup, now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back in both!
    xx

    Please Join to my Giveaway for win a 32 Color Cream Eyeshadow Palette! Open Internationally~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice use of neutrals - love the look! You also have really pretty green eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete