Monday, November 4, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Canary Yellow Skirt


Today I decided that I needed some colour and sparkles to brighten up my monday. I'm wearing a yellow skirt from Ebay, a thrifted black embellished sweater and some high wedge booties by Dolce Vita. I'm really liking this sweater because the little beads are sewn on very well. With other pieces of clothing that have sequins on them, I'm afraid of some falling off, but I'm the second owner (possibly more) of the sweater and it is in great condition. And the yellow skirt goes nicely with the gold thread. 

How do you ward off the monday blues?

6 comments:

  1. Hi! We love your blog too!
    This is an amazing Monday Outfit! You look beautiful, Ebay skirts are amazing!!

    Thanks for your lovely comment!
    We're following you gfc & bloglovin!
    xxx



    NEW POST! ····· MADRID FASHION DREAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing skirt to brighten up a Monday! Love it - you look fabulous! :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Labai labai mielas megztukas:))
    Linkėjimai,
    http://sleepy-dog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete