Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Face of the Day: Liner and a bit of Smoke


I wasn't feeling too creative today, so I just did some winged liner and a tiny bit of a smoked eye in the crease. I also used very very glittery Urban Decay shadows, and I'm surprised they don't show up on camera that much. 





I'm not sure if anyone notices this, but I have a tendency to lift my right eye more than my left. So it always looks like the makeup on my right eye is slightly uneven. But I swear it's not. 

Also. I think Missha Perfect Cover works very well in photographs. I obviously didn't use flash, but it makes my skin look very nice. Would recommend. 



Product List

Eyes
Midnight Cowboy, Chopper and Smog from an
Urban Decay Palette (Does anyone know what it's called? The pink and purple one)
Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Espresso
Dior Ombre Solo in 612
Lorac Front of the Line Pro
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Face
Missha Perfect Cover in #13
Ben Nye Neutral Set
Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Face Powder
Korres Blush in Pink

Lips
Fresh Sugar Rose

13 comments:

  1. Simple but very pretty! It's hard to catch glitter in still photographs... I feel like the light has to be hitting your face just right. Sort of related but I recently ordered a tube of Missha PC #13 - it's obviously one of the better-known BB creams but I've still never tried it. Here's hoping it's a match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it matches you too! I really love it. It's definitely the best shade for me. If only other BB creams went as light.

      Delete
  2. I think I'm going to have to look into that Missha BB cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It's in my top 3 for BB creams.

      Delete
  3. Your eye makeup, as always, looks flawless. And your skin looks incredible! This sort of makes me want to give the Missha Perfect Cover a second chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh? Did you not like it the first time?

      And thank you!

      Delete
    2. I received a lot of samples of the Missha Perfect Cover, and I tried using it for a few days, but I had a bit of a breakout and wasn't sure if it was because of the BB cream or something else. It sounds silly, but I really want to like it, so I'm always wondering if I should try it again. Maybe I'll give it another shot in the new year!

      Delete
  4. Wonderful make up, you look perfect.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. really brings out your eyes!! great make up!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete