Saturday, December 7, 2013

Friday Round Up on a Saturday: Secret Santas and Gnomes



Caramel Pop Corn is probably my absolute favorite fall/winter treat, and one of my housemates was nice enough to bring some from home. It was delicious. 






  One of my good friends does a cute Christmas party every year. It's usually before exams start, so rather early for a Christmas party. And one of the "events" is a Secret Santa. In case anyone doesn't know what it is, we draw names out of a hat and have to get that person a present. This year's limit was $10. I found this nice NYX set on sale at Urban Outfitters for $9.99, so hopeful my friend will like it. 

As a funny note, the tax wasn't working at my Urban Outfitters. So it was truly under $10. 



My dad and I went to this really nice Mexican restaurant called the Prickly Pear Cafe. From what I could tell, a lot of their food was organic/ all natural/ vegetarian. And it was delicious too! I got a spinach and cheese enchilada. 


This is my class schedule for next semester. I decided to mostly stick with psychology and spanish classes. Spanish 458 is about the Borderlands (I have no idea what that means), Spanish 440 is about Latin Cinema, Psychology 240 is Cognitive Psychology and Psychology 303 is general lab. And no friday classes, wohooo. 


This has been my favorite nail combo lately. I'm usually not into nude nails, but I have been loving this. I use the Revlon Nail Brightener as a base, then the Sephora by OPI in "Don't Feed the Hand Models" and my usual Seche Vite topcoat. 


3 comments:

  1. love the NYX set :) i think i saw it on Target :) Salsa looks yummy !!! would you like to follow each there dear ? so we can stay in touch :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love caramel popcorn! Someone at my work actually brought some in today to share with everyone and it was so tasty! That NYX set looks fabulous I'm sure your friend will love it.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never taste caramel popcorn before, but it looks so delicious!<3
    Would you like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin? Let me know! (:

    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete