Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Roundup: Fly Away Edition


So I realized that while I post a lot of my everyday makeup, I have never really shown what I wear when I go out. It's usually dark so the lighting is not so hot. But for a party a couple days ago I did some burgundy eyes with winged liner and really intense false lashes. I paired that with a nude lip.






But mostly, as per usual, I have been studying since it is finals week. I finished my last exam yesterday so I'm just anxiously waiting for my grades. Also, isn't it awful that my Biopsychology professor writes his power points in Comic Sans?




Writing in fountain pen is super glamorous until you get ink all over your fingers. 




One of my good friends and I exchanged gifts before we parted for break. She gave me some delicious mango body butter from The Body Shop and some Bliss Glamour Gloves. My hands will be so soft!




I've been busy wrapping some presents too. These are for my mom. I can't say what they are though in case she's a secret blog reader of mine. 




My housemates and I tried making festive mulled wine last night to celebrate finishing exams. It was actually pretty good, but I was generous with the sugar. 




I'm really excited that my best friend will be coming with me to spend the holidays in Florida. We have our flight on Sunday morning and I'm actually pretty nervous about it. I think I have been on 13 flights this year alone, but I still get all jittery when I fly. Especially if the weather is bad. 

How is your week going?

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, mulled wine, so festive. Less festive, but someone needs to slap your professor for their awful font choice. Where will you go in Florida?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wil be in Atlantic Beach which is close to Jacksonville :) Hopefully it will be warm.

      Delete
  2. awww I miss you and Katsuya. <33
    And who the hell writes a powerpoint in comic sans????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you too!

      And apparently all of the professors teaching Biopsych.

      Delete
  3. Comic Sans?! You would think a professor would use something a little more sophisticated than that. I love your going out makeup! There's something sort of artistic about having ink on fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the most gorgeous hair! I recently purchased a fountain pen from Daiso, not too much staining ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I hope you enjoy writing with it :)

      Delete