Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Travel Makeup


Traveling. Also known as when sample hoarding comes in handy. When traveling inside the US, I usually only take a carry on with me due to all of the baggage fees and whatnot. So I have very minimal space to work with. For Christmas break this year, I'm going to Atlantic Beach, Florida, and I'm going to be taking just the essentials with me. I tend to wear very little makeup on vacation anyway. But it is nice to have some options in case I decided to go out to dinner or something. Here's what I'm taking. 




Benefit's Hoola Bronzer
Laura Mercier Blush in Rose Bloom
Benefit's Posie Tint (Blush and Lip Tint)
Benefit's High Beam
Bobbi Brown Creamy Corrector/ Concealer/ Pressed Powder
Lancome's Senational Effects Sample Palette
Lancome's Exceptional Wear Sample Palette
Benefit's Pore Fessional
Benefit's Stay Don't Stray
Benefit's They're Real Mascara
Laura Mercier LipStick in Pixie
Bobbi Brown Travel Eyeshadow Brush
Bobbi Brown Travel Angled and Liner Brush
Bare Minerals Sample Face Brush

What are your essentials when going on holiday?

8 comments:

  1. I also posted a Travel makeup kit and compare to yours, mine has a lot :p I usually do my makeup on my way to work. Especially when I woke up so late. Nice blog! You can visit my site too and we can follow each other on GFC and other connecting sites. Just let me know. Keep in touch dear :)

    http://www.missordonya.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I could totally add like 10 more things easily. I'll definitely take a look at yours too :)

      Delete
  2. Ah, I love seeing what people end up bringing on holiday with them! The airline restrictions are so annoying. What I really have trouble with is packing skincare for travel... normally I use a bunch of serums and stuff so I try to hunt down mini sizes. Oh, and I get BB cream samples/mini tubes so I don't waste precious liquids baggie space with an enormous bottle of foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not have been able to make my travel makeup bag be so small. I have absolutely no restraint and would likely end up removing whatever clothes are less necessary so I could take more makeup! Also, I have that same Lancome Sensational effects palette. I think it came as a gift with purchase years ago. It has been a great holiday and winter palette for me the past few years.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the exception of mascara (and maybe liquid eyeliner), I skip all other liquid makeup products in favor of the solid compacts/pencils that don't count toward the quart bag quota. Benefit They're Real Mascara has been a staple on my last few trips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i keep my liquid makeup in a ziplock bag and other powder and stuff at my luggage :) I hate packing and unpacking ... Nice post dear !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also love getting sample sizes for this reason haha, i see that you have a lot of benefit items here! :) i keep bumping into blogging videos of girls opening their benefit advent calendar i wish i had one too! im not even sure if they sell it here in my country.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you bring the perfect amount of stuff and using samples is a really good idea! I'm a sample hoarder too, but I forget about them when I need to travel and end up bringing a lots of stuff for no reason!

    ReplyDelete