Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Roundup: Hair Masks and Movies.


I haven't been doing any faces of the day lately because this is what I look like everyday. It's been so cold that any makeup starts to look terrible after 2 hours outside. Oh well. 







Here's what's currently in my shower. Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Recovery, Andalou Naturals Cleanser, Aveeno Positively Radiant Scrub, Anatomicals You Need A Blooming Shower, Embryolisse Lait Creme Moussant, Oscar Blandi Pronto Wet Shampoo and Tresemme Conditioner. 




Here's my favorite super simple hair mask. I like to microwave 2 tablespoons of honey, put it on the lower 1/3 of my hair, wait an hour, and then shampoo and condition as usual. It makes my hair look very shiny. 



This year I decided to write down all of the movies I have seen in the back of my planner along with what rating I would give them. Because sometimes I forget, and it's just nice to look back and remember. 

How was your week?






3 comments:

  1. I am trying this hair mask out today! It sounds lovely, and perfect for my attempts to not use products in my hair. I just have to ask though, how can it be too cold for makeup? Mine breaks down insanely fast in the sweltering summer, but when it's -20 out it stays perfect. It's actually the only good thing about winter to me.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It sounds so weird. But with the wind, my eyes run, and all of my liner and mascara smudges. And then because my scarf is so high on my face, it wipes off everything. I think I'm winter makeup challenged.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a nice cozy evening! I love Andalou skin care :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete