Monday, January 20, 2014

Friday Roundup: Monday Edition




So I didn't do a friday roundup post on friday because I was just too excited with all of my beauty boxes. But here is what my week has been like. I went to a murder mystery dinner party, and of course I had to dress up for it. I know the makeup is nowhere near anything flapper like, but I just threw something together with what I could find. I also pinned my hair into a faux bob. It was a lot of fun.




This was a nice eye look that i really enjoyed. I'm not wearing any face makeup, and my eyebrows are traumatic, so I didn't want to make an entire post devoted to it. It's just Urban Decay shadows with Lorac liquid liner. And my usual They're Real mascara. 





I went on a couple dates in the last week (with the same person mind you, I'm not like that ;) ), and I got sushi both times. Because I love sushi. Philadelphia and spicy tuna rolls are my favourite. 




I'm on a more or less no buy for makeup, so I had to make do at TJ Maxx. I got this nice Vera Wang Princess set on sale for $30. I really like the perfume and have had my eye on it for a long time. Now I can finally smell like a princess. 




I hope this isn't too much for this blog, but I got some Cosabella underwear. They're usually pretty pricey, but very nice quality. I got this pair for $6. Which is awesome. They also had a lot more, so if you're in need of some nice undies, try your local TJ Maxx. 




I also got this BCBG dress for $15. It's a one shoulder, draped, asymmetrical type of deal. And it doesn't look very cool on the hanger, but with a belt I think it's nice. I will probably have to wait until summer to wear it though. 

How was your week?



7 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous dear!

    The sushi looks delicious and such a great deal on the Vera Wang set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh pretty underwear! I love your flapper look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is so perfect for a murder mystery party. Good idea with the faux bob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit you wore! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to have or even go to a mystery party! I think your outfit is great and your makeup is flapper like. Such a fun look.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty! I love the outfit and make-up :))

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous is that lipstick! You look amazing!

    barbieandpie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete