Friday, January 31, 2014

January GlossyBox First Impressions.



I love Glossybox packaging so much. Especially the nice sturdy pink boxes and the pink ribbon tied into a bow. If you're not familiar with Glossybox, they are a beauty subscription service that sends you a box of deluxe products every month for $21. Check them out here: Glossybox.








 Beauty Blender Pure and Blendercleanser Sample

Beauty Blender Pure : $19.95 Full Size

BlenderCleanser: $2.99 for 1oz, Full size: $17.95

This is the product that I think most people were most excited about this month. I have honestly never tried the Beauty Blender (I know, I'm behind), but I will definitely review this. 





Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash: $6.99 for 1.7 oz, Full Size: $14.00

I do not understand how the full size of a body wash is 3.4 oz. That's enough for like a weeks worth of showers. And why is it so expensive. I guess we'll find out. 

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream: $9 for 1.7 oz, Full Size: $31.00

I've never tried Vichy either, because it's a little too pricey for me. But this seems like a nice cream that I will definitely use up in the winter. 





Bellapiere Mineral Blush in Desert Rose: $20.00 for 1.4 oz Full Size

I swatched this and it looks like a color I can actually wear. Cool beans. 

Toni & Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray: $5.50 for 2.5 oz, Full Size $15

Yes yes yes. I hope this works because my hair lends itself very well toward the whole messy waves look. 

The total value of this box is $64.43 which is pretty on par with previous months. 


16 comments:

  1. I used to love getting Glossybox every month!! The Canadian version no longer exists :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, the Beautyblender/Cleanser combo is definitely exciting!

    I went through my 100mL bottle of the Balance Me body wash in a month and while I enjoyed using it, it wasn't an exceptional product for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know. I won't get my shower hopes up too much.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Beauty Blender! The blush looks really nice too.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like this beauty box is filled with some useful things! I can't wait to read your review of the Beauty Blender.
    I used to use some Vichy products back when I worked at a place that offered me a small discount on them, and I actually liked the cleanser and moisturizer I tried. I can't remember which ones they were specifically, but it worked well for me at the time. I hope you'll like your sample. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Glossybox packaging *is* much classier than some of the other beauty boxes. I don't understand how 3.4oz could be a full-size body wash either... if it's small enough to fit in an airline carry-on, it's not full-sized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?

      And their packaging is the best part for me. Which is slightly sad. So many pink boxes everywhere.

      Delete
  6. you have a great blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've used the Vichy moisturizer before and it's really nice! Like everyone else, I can't wait to hear your review on the beauty blender. I've yet to try it myself too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I can't wait to see what you think of the beauty blender sponge. I've always wanted one, but I hesitate over a $20 sponge. I'm curious to see what you think of it!
    I followed through GFC :)

    http://adelicaterosiebeauty.blogspot.com
    Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love the beauty blender! The blush looks like something I would wear too!

    I used to have a Glossybox subscription, but I cancelled it because I got very overwhelmed with the monthly boxes. I still have yet to try most of the products I received!

    Linh @ blushology.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks amazing!
    xo,
    Al
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete