Friday, January 17, 2014

January Pop Sugar Must Have Box


For those of you who don't know, the Pop Sugar Must Have Box is a lifestyle box where they send you the best beauty, lifestyle and home products of the month. It's a little pricey at $39.99 per month, but they do tend to send out nicer things, with the overall values of the box being over $100. I finally caved and got the subscription, so this is my first month with them. 

If you want to check them out feel free : Pop Sugar Must Have Box







Here are all of the goodies! Excuse my bland carpet. 



Pipcorn Truffle Mini Popcorn  $6

Some people don't like getting food items in boxes and I am not one of those people. These will be eaten because I love popcorn. 

Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask $40

I'm pretty excited for this because Ipsy was sending out some Malin + Goetz lip balms this month and I didn't get them. It seems like a cool brand. $40 is a lot for a face mask, but I'll definitely try it out. 


Jack + Lucy Tech Gloves $20

Aw yuss. I only have one pair of mittens and I certainly can't use my phone with them on, so these are pretty cool. I also estimated the price because I can't find them anywhere online. But they feel very nice. 

Revlon Marchesa Box'O' Files $4

These are nice too. I like always carrying nail files because my nails break a lot. Although I have to say, these have been getting send out in a bunch of free sample boxes like Pinchme, so I would have liked PopSugar to pick a product I can't get for free. 


The Juice Generation Book $20

I don't drink smoothies, I don't own a blender and I know nothing about juice. I don't even drink juice either. I'll probably regift this to anyone who is remotely into smoothies. 

Rifle Paper Co. 2014 Flip Around the World Desk Calendar $16

This is actually very cute. It's a nice calendar with different illustrations of cities. I don't truly need this, but I don't want to give it away since it's so pretty. 

Overall Value: $106.00

I was pretty pleased with my first Pop Sugar Box. There were things that I can't really use (looking at you smoothie book), but also several products that I'm excited about. I think I'm definitely going to keep subscribing to Pop Sugar. 


5 comments:

  1. I'm also one of those people who love getting food in boxes! It's always the first thing I consume out of the box, especially if it's chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That actually looks like a really nice box! I probably wouldn't be able to use the smoothie book either (do you need recipes really???) but the rest seems lovely.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. The books in these always seem like a miss for me, but the rest is good.

      Delete
  3. This seems like a great box! I like food in lifestyle and food (duh) boxes, but when Birchbox sends chocolate or tea instead of an additional beauty item that kind of annoys me, because that's not what I subscribed for, y'know? I agree with Kat that you don't really *need* recipes for smoothies. I would still look through the book for new flavor combo ideas though...

    ReplyDelete