Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Last Minute Valentine's Day Gift Ideas


Ever since I was little, my mom and I have always celebrated Valentine's Day. Mostly because it's a holiday that revolves around chocolate. And because giving each other makeup and other goodies is always fun. And here are some of my ideas for special friends that you might want to celebrate with, or hints for your significant others. 



I really enjoy statement necklaces, and Forever 21 has some nice ones. This one is pink so it still goes with the theme, but neutral enough to wear all year round. 

I love pillows, and I've taken a liking to super textured ones like this one with petals. 

I think blushes are a nice gift for Valentine's Day. They are relatively easy to buy in a flattering color, and there are so many nice pink/red colors to choose from. 

I think that candles are perfect for any occasion, but I might be biased. This one from Target sounds nice. Put a cute bow on it, and you're in business. 

Buying a whole bottle of perfume might be risky, especially if someone doesn't like it. So rollerballs are a good alternative. Also, Sephora has 3x points on fragrances this week, just saying. I'm not a huge perfume collector, but my personal favorites are Vera Wang Princess, Coco Mademoiselle and Gucci Flora. 





17 comments:

  1. That Pillow!! It won't match my decor at all but I want it!!

    melaniface

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty! And I love the rollerball idea! :)

    AJ | www.TheAJMinute.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! I actually just bought a candle from the same range as that one in Target, but it was 'Red Velvet Cupcake' and it honestly smells like heaven haha! Chloe is also one of my fav perfumes and those rollerballs are amazing for on the go! xx

    www.rachraves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh. I'm excited. I need to go to target more often.

      Delete
  4. The pillow is so beautiful! I love it, sweet post!
    Mind to follow each other? Let me know. : )

    http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ideas! That Chloe perfume is so lovely! Love your blog!

    Charli xx

    www.girlonthemoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas, no-one will resist new perfume or a beauty item ;)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom and I used to give each other Valentine's gifts too. We probably still would if we lived in the same state (neither of us are good at mailing things in a timely fashion). That pillow is adorable, I wish someone would give it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that necklace and that pillow! Textured pillows are so awesome!!

    <3,
    Pamela
    http://sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post! I'm following you with GFC, it would be great if you do the same <3
    http://zhannakessel.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete