Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February Glossybox


Glossybox is my favorite beauty box, and I was really excited to get this months. Here is what was inside.





Anatomicals Puffy the Eye Slayer Wake Up Under Eye Patches ($11)

I actually never really get puffy under eyes, so I don't think I'll be using this. But maybe I will out of curiosity. I think you get 3 pairs in one pack.

Lauren B. Nail Couture in City of Angels ($16)

This was one of the spoilers for this month, in a very nude baby pink. I love the packaging of this polish, but the actual product falls short. It takes me 3 coats to get it vaguely opaque, and would probably need 4 to be opaque opaque. It also dries slowly. And it chips quickly too, after one day for me. Not a fan of this.

Purology Serious Color Care Colour Fanatic ($4)

I actually already got a sample of this from Purology a couple of weeks ago, for free. Which always bothers me, because I want things that I can't get for free in my beauty boxes. From what I can tell, this spray does nothing. Meh.

Sumita Beauty Kala Colour Intense Pencil ($15)

At first I wasn't too excited about this because I tend to use more liquid liners, but I swatched this and was very impressed. It glides on very nicely, and looks like a super black gel liner. So I will definitely use this.

Pop Beauty Aqua Lacquer in Dewy Petal ($14)

I don't like lip glosses, but this one is okay. The applicator is kind of strange, like a mini spatula, with no brushes or anything. But it's a nice neutral color so I might use it.

The overall value of this months Glossybox was $60, which is kind of low for them. I wasn't super impressed either, but I will definitely use the liner.

1 comment:

  1. I would also be annoyed if I got a sample I had been able to obtain elsewhere in a paid beauty box. Even if you don't get puffy eyes the patches might be nice to use as a pamper item, because they're sort of cooling/soothing.

    ReplyDelete