Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Roundup: Macarons Edition



Yesterday, my boyfriend and I had a really nice time at this tea house. We had some strawberry lavender mint tea and tried all of the macarons they sold. My favourite was the white chocolate lavender (the purple one). It was a really cute experience.



I've been working with colour more often but I find that because of my hooded eyes, everything looks great when my eyes are closed and not so hot when they are open. So I guess I'll just walk around with my eyes closed. For this is used my deluxe palette by Urban Decay.  


I've also been on a really big burgundy nail kick. I even bough multiple bottles after I used two up. My favourites are Victoria by Nails, Inc (on my hands) and Wicked by Essie. Who cares if I'm not seasonally appropriate. 


I finally got around to declaring my majors because I am the laziest person ever when it comes to paper work and walking around to random offices. I'm actually a Spanish major but they gave me a Romance Languages and Literatures water bottle. Oh well. 


Has anyone tried this flavor of Chobani? It is the greatest thing ever. The only problem is that most grocery stores don't carry it. So when I do find it, I buy like 30. 

How has your week been?


4 comments:

  1. I have the same hooded eye problem. I just use it as an excuse to wear super crazy eye shadow on a daily basis. People can only see it when I close my eyes so I'm not really being too deviant, right? Right??
    Anyway, that eye look is amazing! And I've always wanted to try a macaron...what exactly are they? I've never seen one in real life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. You can definitely rock some intense shadow with hooded eyes.

      Macarons are cookies that are essentially two meringues with some sort of creme in the center. I really like them for the texture. I do hope you'll get to try one. Usually french bakeries have them.

      Delete
  2. Add me to the (probably very long) list of hooded eye people. I don't care and put on crazy eyeshadow anyway - somebody will probably see me blink, right? Your tea and macaron date sounds fabulous, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually don't mind hooded eyes since I just wear tans and browns all the time. But sometimes it frustrates me.

      And thanks :)

      Delete