Monday, March 24, 2014

Haul: Lashes Lashes Lashes


I recently did some shopping and want to share what I got. 
Neutrogena Pure and Free Baby Sunscreen $10

This is my holy grail sunscreen and I use it everyday. I think this is my 5th bottle. 

Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover $7

In an ideal world, I would take off my makeup with coconut oil and then use a gentle cleanser to get the rest. But in reality, all I have energy for is one cleanser to do it all. And I have heard great things about this. As long as it takes off all of my They're Real mascara, I'll be in love. 

Red Cherry Lashes in 43 (6 pairs on Amazon for $13)

I'm getting back into a lash mood, and I wanted something in between those really super cheap lashes you buy on Ebay and those $4 pair ones at Walgreens. These seemed like a great bet and I've heard lots of people rave about them. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent $4

I still have never gotten around to trying this. And I feel like I need to. 

Sigma F10 Blush Brush $21

I love Sigma and I decided to get a blush brush. I have no explanation. I just wanted it. 

Essie Polish in Wicked $8

I really like dark dark reds and this seemed like a great color. 




My boyfriend was also nice enough to get me these sandals from Dolce Vita. Who are my favorite shoe brand. I'm not a huge flip flip type of person, but the black with gold makes these look less beachy. 


What have you bought lately?




5 comments:

  1. Those lashes look great! I've always been intimidated by lashes because of how expensive they seem for an amateur applier like me so those seem like a great place to start, not to mention I've heard youtubers rave about them :) I'll definitely be checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using them for a couple of days and I think they're great. I have to say though, that the 43's are not a natural looking lash. I don't mind that but if you're just starting out you should keep that in mind.

      Delete
  2. That Essie colour looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flops! I recently purchased Benefit's Gimme Brow, NYX lip butter & UD Naked Powder. Pleased with all three :)

    ReplyDelete