Friday, March 14, 2014

March Beauty Favourites


I was going to call this February favorites, but then I realized that was two weeks ago. Whoops. This month I don't have too many things to share, just 3 skin products and 1 hair oil that I've been using nearly every day. 


Advanced Vitamin C Serum and Hyaluronic Acid by Phoenix Rejuvenation Insitute ($23 Here)

I've been very interested in adding a vitamin c to my skin care routine, so I was looking for a good cream that had a high percentage. And I found nothing that I wanted to purchase. So I decided to just buy my own and add it to whatever serum I was using. And it works very well! Vitamin C has anti aging properties and it definitely makes my complexion look brighter, for lack of better word. I also like the hyaluronic acid in it. I only use this in the morning though, with plenty of sunscreen on top. 

Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum ($24 Here)

This is the serum that I mix my Vitamin C into. I didn't expect to like it after I received a very awful face lotion from this brand in my Ipsy bag. But I got this one in my PopSugar and it's awesome. I enjoy oil based face products, and this is very hydrating. I could get away with wearing just this and no moisturizer on top. 

Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre ($24 Here)

I use this in the morning after my Vitamin C/serum concoction. This moisturizer has cult status, and for good reason. It feels so nice on the skin, and is the perfect balance of being not too heavy but very hydrating. Love it. 

Loreal Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Hail Oil ($7 Here)

I picked this up on a whim because hair oils are totally my thing. And it's very nice. The smell is amazing, and it definitely adds shine to my hair. I'm not sure about its restorative properties, but I like to put this on before I go to bed and when I wake up, my hair feels silky. Plus, the price is great. 

What have you been loving this month?

7 comments:

  1. great products! check out my new post and if you could click some links from my wishlist that would be great! ^.^

    http://styleoutbyjasmina.blogspot.com/2014/03/sheinside-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair oil sounds amazing.. Def going to look out for that one.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the Embryolisse Lait Concentre everyday too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a sample of the Embryolisse cream in Birchbox a while back and ended up really liking it too. Maybe that's what I'll use my points on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The solution you found to simply add Vitamin C to the serum of your choice, is a really good idea.
    I've heard that a lot of people like argan oil for many reasons and for many purposes.
    Very nice favourites.

    http://momodicted.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo im definitely going to try the loreal oil after im done with the one I'm using now!! They are definitely my favorite drug store hair product brand!

    -Vicky { http://thesmilelog.blogspot.ca }

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to buy the Embryolisse cream, it's perfect for the whole family, husband and kids included, I call this a perfect cosmetic!
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot

    ReplyDelete