Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March Ipsy


I was actually very pleased with Ipsy this month. Here is what was in my bag. 

In case you're looking for a cheap ($10) beauty subscription with lots of makeup, check it out here. 




NYX Love in Rio Palette ($6)

I like neutrals. So this is a good choice for me. The pigmentation is not the best, but I'll definitely find some use for this one. Maybe for travel. 

Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer

I have never tried Pixi before, but I've seen them a lot at Target. I for the life of me can't find the size of the original product on the internet, so I can't figure out the value of the sample. But the full size is $22. It goes on rather shimmery, but them blends in nicely. 


Chella Eyeliner Pen Indigo Blue ($24)

This is a really nice liquid liner. I'm more of a black liner type of girl, but I'll definitely use this. The tip is also very thin, which I love. And the blue is a true indigo blue. 

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie in Get Ready ($8)

Definitely my color. I think the swatch with flash is the more accurate of the true shade. I'll just have to see how the saying power is. 



Because of the primer, I can't really calculate the value of my Ipsy bag this month, but it's a great bag. 

7 comments:

  1. Just thought you'd appreciate knowing that the full size for the primer is 1.3 oz. :-)
    Chic and Alluring Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! I checked like every site. Your googling skills must be better than mine.

      Delete
  2. So jealous! Mine hasn't come yet. I am so excited, this seems like an awesome one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that eyeliner and lipstick are stunning! These last two ipsy bags seemed great! Maybe it's time I went ahead and started my own subscription.....

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the eyeliner! great post! xx

    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting the same stuff as you. I actually have one of those NYX trios in different colors and agree that the pigmentation is not the best, but it's usable. I am *SO* excited for the eyeliner because I've been really into the idea of blue eyeliner lately! Thumbs up, Ipsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got the same stuff. The eyeliner looks pretty awesome, and I'm stoked about the NYX trio because I considered buying it.

    ReplyDelete