Monday, March 17, 2014

Target Beauty Box March 2014


A little while ago, Target released one of their beauty boxes for $5 including free shipping. I'm usually not into drugstore brand beauty boxes, but this seemed like such a nice deal that I had to get it. Definitely be on the lookout for these as Target releases them periodically.






This beauty box came in a nice solid white box that reminds me of my Glossybox boxes. And it was full with 5 generous sample and full size products. 




I like dry shampoos so I'm excited to give this a try. I'm not a huge Herbal Essences fan, but dry shampoo is dry shampoo. It might be nice for traveling too. 


This one is definitely going into the giveaway pile. I just don't like lip glosses, much less ones that are made for Barbie. I just have too much hair and the second I go outside all of it sticks to my lips if I have lip gloss on. Oh well. Smells nice. 


The amount of advertising that Jergens is doing on this product is insane. I keep seeing samples everywhere. I'm surprised I didn't get one in my Ipsy, Glossybox and PopSugar. Either way, I don't want to use this because it has skin darkening ingredients in it. And I don't like gradual tan products. 


I have heard great things about this mascara and really wanted to try it out. So this was really worth it because the mascara costs more than the box. I love my They're Real mascara, but forking over $23 every couple of months hurts. So it would be great to fall in love with a drugstore mascara. 


This is the epitome of meh. I got it in last month's Glossybox and it does nothing for my hair. 

Did you get the Target Beauty Box?

7 comments:

  1. I missed out on the box but I really wanted it solely for the mascara! I was interested in the Jergen's BB Body Cream until I read that it was darkening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too! I like lotion, but I'm cool being pale.

      Delete
  2. I got it too! I'm still on the fence about the BB Body Cream... it *is* a self-tanner, right? That wasn't immediately obvious to me until I looked at the ingredients. And agreed that the lip gloss color is a little silly, but I'll probably end up wearing it anyway. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it's nice as a self tanner. I just seem to always get splotchy after using those.

      Delete
  3. Every once in a long while, Target offers a beauty box (I think I've seen it done several times), and I always missed out! This looks like a great box, though. The box more than paid for itself, that's for sure. Please review the Butterfly mascara when you can!

    By the way, I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award, as it is one of the 11 that I like to visit. The award is a fun way to answer a questionnaire so that your readers can learn more about you. :-) To learn more about what it is:
    http://chicandalluring.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. Thank you so much.

      I hope you get their next box :)

      Delete
  4. I wish I could get target in England, this sounds like a really good idea and no-where does it here! All the products looked good as well and worth the money:)

    Could you check out my blog please? gkatee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete