Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Haul: Amazon and Walmart


I've repurchased a couple of essentials on Amazon, and tried out some new things. Here is my little bitty haul. 



Embryolisse Laite Creme Concentre ($22)

I already used up my previous tube so I got another one. This is my go-to daily moisturizer. 

La Roche Posay Athelios 40 Sunscreen Cream ($28)

When I ordered this, I didn't realize how small 1.7 ounces actually is. It's pretty small. However, I have already tried this sunscreen and it's phenomenal. No oxybenzone or alcohol. Leaves a minimal white cast and feels great. I only now noticed it has parabens though so if I decided to repurchase from this brand I will get one without. 

It's a 10 Miracle Leave In ($15)

I have the Keratin version of this and after doing some reading I started freaking out. Apparently the Keratin version makes peoples hair very dry and damaged. Good thing I already used like half the bottle of that one. Either way, I decided to change it up to the original formula just to be safe. 

Pacifica French Lilac Perfume ($15)

I have decided that I really like the scent of lilac. So I wanted to get a perfume that was a simple lilac scent. This does the trick and the price is nice. 

Tea Tree Oil ($8)

I already used up my other bottle of tea tree oil for my back. And it helped a lot with acne so I decided to keep using it. 

What have you bought lately?


2 comments:

  1. Great buy! I'm curious about the Embryolisse now, just because it calls itself a "lait-creme," and sounds delicious.

    I feel like I've been doing nothing but hauling lately, so the question is, what haven't I bought? Hehe. I somehow managed to get a big box full of false eyelashes, and I don't even wear them. But maybe I should start. :-P

    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi giedre, let me know how this version of its 10 hair spray works :) im so glad i read your remarks on the one with keratin in it. i was thinking of ordering that online (if i am not mistaken it is more expensive than this version).

    ReplyDelete