Monday, April 14, 2014

March/April Empties


I don't think this needs too much of an introduction. Here's what I finished recently. 




Embryolisse Lait-Creme Moussant ($16)

I'm actually not someone who truly appreciates a fancy body wash, but I liked this. I didn't like it enough to re buy it, but it smells very nice. Nothing fruity or floral, but a gentle clean scent. It doesn't lather too well though.

Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum ($24)

I got this in one of my PopSugar boxes and I can say that I liked this. I used it in the morning, along with a drop of Vitamin C. It was a nice combination and very moisturizing. I'm not sure if I would re buy it, because I have more serums that I want to try. But if you're into argan oil, you might love this serum.

Benefit's They're Real Mascara ($23)

Same old same old. Still my favorite. 

Smith's Rosebud Salve ($6)

I actually stole this from my mom (sorry!), but I ended up really liking it. I have already bought another one from Sephora. They also have these at Urban Outfitters. I just love the rose scent and this stuff is super duper moisturizing for the lips. And I love the tube rather than the tin. 

Revlon Precision Lash Glue ($6)

This actually dried out on me. But I bought it last may/june so I'm not too upset about that. It's a great lash glue, especially the super thin applicator. No complaints here. I also bought another one of these but in the black version. 

And that's it. 

What have you used up lately?

6 comments:

  1. I'm still chipping away at the tin of Rosebud Salve I've had for months. I guess that's what happens when you own like 50 lip balms. I'm thiiiiiis close to finishing up a bottle of Innisfree Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil, but otherwise it's just been shampoo and stuff like that lately - boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh. I've heard a lot about that cleansing oil. Once I run out of my apricot kernel oil I might give it a try.

      Delete
  2. I haven't used up anything yet this month ( scary lol ) ... But love reading about what you finished and your thoughts on them .

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used up a bottle of Bio-Oil (it's amazing! I gained 100 lbs. during my pregnancy with twins, and this oil really helped prevent my stretch marks from getting bad, and then faded them after I gave birth), and Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum (anti-aging, "fountain of youth" type of thing in a bottle).

    By the way, I'm hosting an international beauty giveaway if you'd like to participate!
    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some bio oil too! I quite like it but that smell is a bit much for me.

      Delete