Saturday, April 19, 2014

Saturday Roundup: I eat a lot.



Wheeee. It's finally warm outside. And by warm I mean about 60 degrees. Either way, I finally get to wear all of my spring clothes. Which is pretty exciting. 






I usually have a big problem with my nails breaking but for some reason right now they are all gloriously long. So I spend a lot of time admiring them. My favorite polish right now is Wicked by Essie.




I finally got a muji! I have been lusting after these for such a long time. And I was going to get a cheaper version from Ebay but this was like $8 more so I thought it was definitely worth it. And I should have gotten 2 because I only managed to fit like my everyday makeup in this one. 



And finally, I have been eating out a lot. Which is bad for my weight but delicious. I had some vegan mac and cheese at a cool vegan restaurant, french toast at Dennys and lots of sushi. 



Then last night, we had some tapas at a Spanish restaurant. 



I also got some new sunglasses at Urban Outfitters because my last pair had a tragic indecent involving a large textbook. 


How has your week been?

6 comments:

  1. Ooo...I love the outfit and the food looks awesome! Your sunglasses are soo fun, I don't even own a pair if you'd believe me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating food is fun. I enjoy it. And I LOVE those sunglasses on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, now I'm hungry! Those sunglasses are super cute!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove the sunglasses! Anything over 50 degrees is shorts weather in Michigan, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very cute pics!
    Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´95
    Comment to me back to keep in touch~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurray for sushi!
    I plan on stuffing myself with it tomorrow at my birthday dinner. Hahaha.
    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete