Saturday, April 26, 2014

What I Carry In My Travel Makeup Bag


I'm going to Florida for a week to visit my mom, and I decided to do a little post about the makeup that I'm bringing with me. Previously, I used to always bring just mostly samples and small sized products, but I got tired of that, so I started bringing my usual staples.



In no particular order, I'm bringing:

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette
Lorac Liquid Liner
Tarina Tarantino Blush Palette
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Lorac Behind the Scenes Primer
Rimmerl Stay Matte Powder
Mac Ravishing
Tarina Tarantino Eyeshadow Quad
L'Oreal Butterfly Voluminous Mascara
Revlon Precision Lash Glue
Red Cherry #43 Lashes
Benefit's They're Real Mascara
Smith's Rosebud Salve
Cailyn Lip Balm in Apple Pink
Bare Minerals Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
and
Mac Lipliner in Sublime Culture


Here is a closeup of the palettes. 


And a closeup of the lip colors. 


And it all goes in my super old Prada makeup bag that has seen better days. 


My brushes. 6 Sigma, 2 Mac, 1 Sephora, 1 Elf and 1 by The Balm. 


And they go in my Sigma travel case. 

What do you bring when you travel?

Oh. And here's a nice picture of the Charlotte airport where I have a layover.



8 comments:

  1. That blush palette is soooooo pretty! You are lucky to get to travel so often. :)

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I really don't. Or at least I don't go anywhere exotic. My parents just moved to Florida so I go visit them :)

      Delete
  2. I still think it's awesome that palette came in your popsugar box. Like woah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I wouldn't have bought it otherwise, but it's very nice.

      Delete
  3. Ohhh I just love the Tarina Tarantino stuff. The blush palette is so great because it has warm and cool colors. I wish it was a wee bit smaller for travel, but the packaging is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I actually like her packaging. I think I'm more of a black packaging person. But the blush colors are very nice.

      Delete