Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Haul: Sephora, Paula's Choice, Amazon and Walgreens.




Whenever all of my packages come on the same day, I feel like the mailman is judging me pretty hard. But I basically ordered all of these things over the last week and a half. I just couldn't resist sales and some Sephora points perks. 






To start off with, I bought the My Beauty Diary Imperial Birds Nest Mask. My Beauty Diary is supposed to have the best sheet masks ever, so I decided to give it a go. There are so many to choose from too. I picked this one because it's supposed to by super hydrating. It was $13.99 on Amazon. 




Next I got the Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser. I'm just falling out of love with my Neutrogena Naturals so I decided to keep trying out different products in the Paula's Choice line. I also got some samples of her BHA gel and liquid. With a 25% off coupon, and a $10 off credit it ended up being $6. If you want to check out Paula's Choice and get $10 off, click here




Then I went to Walgreens.com because I needed some sunscreens. I bought a plain Walgreen brand one for my body and decided to try out the Aveeno Baby Natural Protection. I also got some more Batiste shampoo and some makeup wipes. 

And from Amazon I bought a super sized bottle of my cleansing oil. Mmmm apricot kernel. The 16 ounce bottle was $11.




And finally I got my Sephora order. I bought the Nars creamy concealer in Chantilly and the Nars eyeshadow base. Luckily, or not luckily, I just broke out all over my face so I'll get to test out the concealer a lot. Sephora also had a deluxe sample of the new Benefit liner so I decided to try that out too. And I used up points to get the Givenchy Le Rouge lipstick and Hourglass primer. 




From bottom to top: Nars Concealer in Chantilly, Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Ultra Light, MAC N15 Studio Sculpt and Missha Perfect Cover #13. 

26 comments:

  1. Giedre

    check your hidden note on your FB. answer it when you found it ok?

    And it wasnt meant as hidden because FB function changed like that. you'll understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel lioe the mail man thinks I have a shopping addiction, too. But it' okay, they don't know it's for blogging purposes. ;D Let us know how the Nars concealer works out! I would love to see what you think about it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, looks like you've had such a great haul! I feel that my mailman judges me, too, haha, but who cares if I get to play with all of the pretty stuff afterward? ;-)

    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! Hope you like that le rouge! I've been obsessed with them lately! Also, I'd love to hear your thoughts on those Nars products...I've been eyeing both of them!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Haul!!! I must stop shopping now.. spent too much!!

    http://www.chocochipchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I had everything here!!

    www.itsnicnic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! How great is that dry shampoo?! Amazing purchases from Nars x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both that NARS concealer and primer works wonderful on me. I recently placed a Sephora order and I can't wait to try out the trial Benefit liner as well! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul!! I really want to try the new Benefit liner, let me know how you like it!
    Christina
    http://hazeleyepersonality.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul!! I really want to try the new Benefit liner, let me know how you like it!
    Christina
    http://hazeleyepersonality.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice things dear!
    Have an amazing day!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing products, the Benefit mascara is great. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  14. NARS Smudgeproof primer is such a good product. I use it everyday. Enjoy your haul!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Whenever all of my packages come on the same day, I feel like the mailman is judging me pretty hard." You and me both. I use the Paula's Choice BHA liquid regularly, hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, ich bin Ani von dem Blog Impressionofglory.blogspot
    Bei mir läuft gerade eine Blogvorstellung, ich würde mich freuen wenn du mitmachen würdest!
    Liebe Grüße! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol
    shopping is always soo fun
    so ignore that mailman !

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha, I feel the same about the judgemnts but online ordering is THE BEST!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a great haul!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. great haul! I definitely am intersted in all your poducs, especially the good ol' NARS products! Loving your blog :)
    I have followed you on Bloglovin' Hope you can check out my blog too

    Shanna | http://www.mycurvesandlashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete