Friday, July 11, 2014

July 2014 Birchbox



It's Birchbox time! My Birchbox got to me a little later this month than the last one, but it's probably because of the holidays. This month, Birchbox partnered with Women's health. And let's see what was inside!








First off, I was a big fan of the box. It was a lot more fun and whimsical than the plain Birchbox. But we're not ordering these things for the boxes, are we.

Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo

I like dry shampoo. This is a nice travel size. I will definitely use it. Right now I'm really loving my Batiste. But we'll see how this is in comparison.

NaoBay Body Radiance Lotion

I have received a face lotion from Naobay before, and I remember liking it. So hopefully this one is good too. The scent is pretty bland though, maybe a bit flowery.

Mmmm. Foil packets of body wash. Arn't you jealous? In all seriousness though, I don't mind these. I'll take them when I travel and they won't take up too much space.

Marcelle 8 in 1 Power Serum

Sounds serious. I still have a lot of serums to try though, but I'll add this one to the line. I'm kind of over the 4758278 in 1 trend though. Just give me a product that does one thing well.

Cynthia Rowley Creamy Lip Stain in Sugar

This was a part of the new pick your own sample thing from Birchbox this month. They emailed everyone saying you could pick a color of the Cynthia Rowley Lip Stain or some nail polish or just be surprised. I picked this one and I think it's quite nice.



Overall, I was completely happy with this months Birchbox. I would be happy with any Birchbox really. After I review all of these products, the box costs like $5 because I'll get $5 to use in their shop and I would be buying those things anyway.

Here is my referral link in case you want to give Birchbox a go.


7 comments:

  1. A lovely box :) The lip colour is very nice indeed! Although I've found a lot of the lip stains/long lasting products to really dry out my lips!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be jealous of your foil packets if I didn't get some of my own. D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this blog*-*
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Let me know, follow me, I'll sure do the same:)

    http://myhoneybook.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, beauty boxes are really upping their game with regards to product design! I had absolutely no idea that Cynthia Rowley produced makeup products as well as clothing.. I feel out of touch haha!! The lip stain looks fabulous and i'll definitely be looking into it as I'm in love with lip stains right now, they really take the time consuming factor out of lipsticks/lipglosses!! Have a nice week :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    - I follow back on Bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete