Thursday, January 22, 2015

January 2014 Birchbox


Another month, another Birchbox. I'm still pretty pleased with what I get. And I love their point system, so I probably won't cancel anytime soon. Let's Do This. 





Mmm. The goods. I did the whole "pick your sample" thing this month and chose the Tocca hand cream. Which I actually got in the box last month. I was surprised that they let me do that, but the other samples were kind of meh and I really liked the consistency of this hand cream. I don't really like the cucumber scent however, because I feel like all cheap lotions are cucumber scented. And this is definitely not cheap. But I will use it. 

The MyChelle Argan Oil I will pass on to my mom. She loves rubbing oils on her face. I do not.

I have used the Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Color before and it is not worth the money. For a special shampoo for color treated hair, it is were stripping. Plus the size of this sample is just sad. It would cover about half my head. I'm not a huge fan of any Oribe shampoos or conditioners. 

Ah. The Dr. Lipp Nipple Balm for Lips. I don't really understand why it has to be named that. But it feels like straight up vaseline on the lips. Which I don't mind, especially for nighttime. I need all the moisture I can get. 


And finally I got a little Coastal Scents sampler of their Revealed Palette. I've always thought of Coastal Scents as a crappy, middle schooler company. But then I swatched it. 


And it was ridiculously pretty. And then I wore all of these shades everyday for a week. 

And then I bought the Revealed 2 Palette. So I guess you could say that I was pleased with the sample. 

If you want to join Birchbox, feel free to use my link here

No comments:

Post a Comment