Sunday, April 5, 2015

Mini Sephora Birthday Haul


Why bother going to a physical Sephora for your birthday gift, when you can just use that as an excuse for a mini online haul? Sounds reasonable to me. 





And this is the aforementioned gift. Sephora really outdid themselves. These are two Nars mini lip pencil in Cruella (matte) and Rikugien (satin). I really love these pencils so I'm always glad to have more. Rikugien is a little too frosty looking for me, but Cruella is definitely on point. And these mini sizes will last forever because I can't even use up a full size. 



And this is the first nail polish I had tried from the Formula X line. In the picture it looked much more dark red than dark purple, but I still like the color. However, this stuff chips like crazy. Within 2 hours for me. So I'm pretty iffy about trying more from this line. 


This is the Lancome Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer. I can't live without this stuff. Enough said. 


And I finally caved and got the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. I'm pretty loyal to the Lorac Pro of the Line Liner, but this is cheaper. And I think these are the only liners that I know of with the paintbrush tips, versus the felt ones. And I'm all about that life. So hopefully I will like it. 


I used up 200 points to get this little Nest perfume in Indigo. I bought a sampler of these perfumes on Black Friday, and I love them. Midnight Fleur and Dalia & Vines are my favorites, but this was the only one they had as a perk. So I had to get it. The Nest packaging is also very nice. 


And of course, I got some samples. I already tried the BB cream and YSL oil tint stuff. I like them both a lot, so there might be some more hauls very soon. 















4 comments:

  1. that nailpolish looks amazing!

    I'm here also to invite you to my Alice's Pink Diary Giveaway
    I hope you will partecipate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly regarding birthday haulage (which is what I also did). I've been tempted to try the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner too. Hopefully you like it. (PS Happy belated birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday = Sephora haul absolutely. I'm curious about the Dr. Jart BB cream. I hope you'll give us your thoughts on that. Happy (belated) birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the products you got and that nail polish looks promising!

    Anyway dear, im inviting you to join my giveaway here >> BLOG GIVEAWAY <<

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete